Outpatient Substance Abuse Programs
Offering Substance Abuse Treatment, Education and Counseling using various clinical approaches to include: Evidence Based Practices, Motivational Enhancement, Cognitive Restructuring & 12-Step Models
8-Week, 12-Week, & 16-Week Group Treatment Programs – Groups meeting once a week with the flexibility to modify the program to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Individual Treatment Programs - Also available.
ALL Treatment Programs offer the following:
- Substance Abuse Evaluations offered at your convenience - In our Office or In Jail.
- Treatment Planning that specializes in identifying ‘triggers of use’ and helping our clients develop strategies and ‘coping skills’ that support their goal of leading a clean and sober life style.
- On-Site Drug Testing and Breathalyzers conducted randomly.
- Utilization and linkage to community resources and support systems. (AA/NA attendance and obtaining a ‘Sponsor’ are required)
- Assist clients in developing Relapse Prevention and After Care Plans.
- Progress Reports and Discharge Summaries provided upon request.
Relapse Prevention Program - This 8 week program is designed specifically for those clients who have previously completed a substance abuse treatment program, but have relapsed.
- Identify weaknesses, triggers and life situations that cause clients to relapse.
- Development of key strategies and individual competencies needed to help clients sustain an alcohol and drug free life.
- Individualized Relapse Prevention Development.
- After Care Planning and/or Revisions.
- Weekly Random Drug Screens & Breathalyzer Testing to include random call-ins and levels testing.
- Strict attendance policy enforced.
- Direct referrals accepted. (Brief intake process required)
- Proof of completion of a treatment program may be required.
ESAP - Educational Substance Abuse Program - This 4 hour program is designed to provide psycho-educational information on a wide variety of substance abuse topics. This program includes:
- Substance Abuse Self-Assessment Evaluation
- Abuse vs Addiction
- Bio/Psycho/Social education - Learn what kind of user you are?
- Stages of Change - Where are you in the Cycle of Change Wheel?
- Guest speakers...
- Written test and Completion Certificate
Family & Friends Program - This 3 hour program is designed to provide psycho-educational information to family & friends of clients in substance abuse treatment. We will cover a wide variety of substance abuse topics and strategies that work. This program includes:
- Abuse vs Addiction
- What's an Enabler?
- Triggers & Coping Strategies
- Signs of Relapses
- How to Help & What Not To Do
- Importance of Support Systems
At New Life, We Make Substance Abuse Education & Treatment Affordable, Effective and Achievable
Treatment and Educational Programs
AFFORDABLE ~ EFFECTIVE ~ ACHIEVABLE
Take your first step to a New Life and call today!
REFUND POLICY: ALL Pre-Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable